Changes to the library are recorded here.
- Support concurrent connections via gevent and eventlet through rexpro support in the 0.2.0 release
- All Properties support None when not required. Be aware when developing, especially around the Boolean property, since, when not required, it can actually be in 3 states (True, False and None) or (true, false and null in groovy)
- Fixed and improved find_by_value for both Edge and Vertex
- Fixed Circular Import
- Fixed DateTime UTC bug
- Wercker Integration
- Documentation updates
- Bug Fixes
- Documentation updates
- Utilize new rexpro.RexProConnectionPool
- Includes new rexpro green-thread friendly gevent.socket RexProSockets
- setup.py install_requires hot fix
- Public CI preview
- Documentation Updates
- Minor bug fixes
Serializable models via pickle.
import pickle vertex = MyTestVertex.create(name='test') serialized_vertex = pickle.dumps(vertex) deserialized_vertex = pickle.loads(serialized_vertex) assert vertex == deserialized_vertex
Re-Release of Mogwai to the public. Name change to Mogwai, which loosely means “gremlin”. This is a major refactor of the original thunderdome library by Blake.
Using RexPro, updated library to utilize RexPro and compatible with Titan 0.4.2
Refactored library, changed the way properties are handled, validated and their associated save strategies.
Removed vid and eid as primary keys, titan generates unique primary keys that we can utilize. Now accessible via Element._id or Element.id (the latter is a property shortcut to Element._id)
Added groovy tests, updated gremlin base method for new _type_name
Added interactive shell with some slight magic:Usage: python -m mogwai.shell --host localhost For more help see: python -m mogwai.shell --help Also HELP is available in the shell
Preview of index specification system, initial commit
Relationship system, includes generic query method, create relationship method and strict relationship checker
Fixed groovy files to only use local variables in core structure, will prevent Concurrent Global variable scope locks
Special Enum Vertex metaclass now available. ie. MyVertex.MY_ENUM will be able to resolve to an actual database entry
Performance monitoring tools now available - Customizable for different metric reporting mechanisms, ie, console, logs, graphite, newrelic.
Apache 2.0 License